Health, Wellness & Personal Protection Practices
Technician and Customer Safety | Prácticas de salud, bienestar y protección personal ecológicas y limpias
At Green and Clean, our staff and customer safety is our number one priority. We are following CDC safety guidelines and have added procedures and practices to ensure a safe and healthy environment for our staff to conduct its services. Here is an outline of our Health, Wellness, and Personal Protection Practices.
- All staff will wear PPE including the following:
- Technicians will wear new disposable gloves before entering customer property, change gloves between rooms and tasks, and dispose after leaving property.
- All employees will wear face masks before entering customer property when working inside. Optional for outside services unless requested by customer or desired by tech.
- Technicians are recommended to wear goggles when applying disinfectant and any other chemicals which suggest protective eye covering.
- All staff will follow handwashing procedures of washing hands frequently and for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- All staff will wear masks for any customer interaction while maintaining 6’ of distance for safe social distancing guidelines.
- Disinfectant will be kept in all Green and Clean vehicles to maintain vehicles are sanitary and washed down properly.
- Field Cleaning Procedures
- Green & Clean Changed to using Betco PH7Q Dual for disinfecting effective 3/15/2020. PH7Q Dual is EPA rated for Coronavirus.
- All cleaning rags to be laundered at Green & Clean Office using chlorine bleach to ensure proper sanitation.
- Newly laundered Mop Heads to be used for each property each visit.
- Disinfectant Fogging Services are now available to customers, quoted upon request.
- Cleaning equipment to be disinfected between every property or residence.
- Office Policy
- Office access for management and staff only, allowing for proper social distancing.
- Customers will have limited access to the office to limit interaction.
- All staff must continue to follow hand washing and sanitizing protocol, sanitizing before entering and exiting building, and washing hands for 20 seconds or more frequently.
- Disinfectant is readily available in various locations at office.
If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or a special request for the services conducted at your home, please call our office at 239-229-5872. We are committed to clean, and we are committed to keeping you and your family safe, healthy and protected.