Technician and Customer Safety
At Green and Clean, our staff and customer safety is our number one priority. We are following CDC safety guidelines and have added procedures and practices to ensure a safe and healthy environment for our staff to conduct its services. Here is an outline of our Health, Wellness, and Personal Protection Practices.
- All staff will wear PPE including the following:
- Technicians will wear new disposable gloves before entering customer property, change gloves between rooms and tasks, and dispose after leaving property.
- All employees will wear face masks before entering customer property when working inside. Optional for outside services unless requested by customer or desired by tech.
- Technicians are recommended to wear goggles when applying disinfectant and any other chemicals which suggest protective eye covering.
- All staff will follow handwashing procedures of washing hands frequently and for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- All staff will wear masks for any customer interaction while maintaining 6’ of distance for safe social distancing guidelines.
- Disinfectant will be kept in all Green and Clean vehicles to maintain vehicles are sanitary and washed down properly.
- Field Cleaning Procedures
- Green & Clean Changed to using Betco PH7Q Dual for disinfecting effective 3/15/2020. PH7Q Dual is EPA rated for Coronavirus.
- All cleaning rags to be laundered at Green & Clean Office using chlorine bleach to ensure proper sanitation.
- Newly laundered Mop Heads to be used for each property each visit.
- Disinfectant Fogging Services are now available to customers, quoted upon request.
- Cleaning equipment to be disinfected between every property or residence.
- Office Policy
- Office access for management and staff only, allowing for proper social distancing.
- Customers will have limited access to the office to limit interaction.
- All staff must continue to follow hand washing and sanitizing protocol, sanitizing before entering and exiting building, and washing hands for 20 seconds or more frequently.
- Disinfectant is readily available in various locations at office.
If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or a special request for the services conducted at your home, please call our office at 239-229-5872. We are committed to clean, and we are committed to keeping you and your family safe, healthy and protected.