Here at Green & Clean, we are committed to protecting our staff and customers’ health and wellbeing. As the “new normal in cleaning” emerges, our staff will be implementing the following Health, Wellness, and Personal Protection Practices
Health, Wellness and Personal Protection Policy
All staff will wear PPE including the following:
- Technicians will wear new disposable gloves before entering customer property, change gloves between rooms and tasks, and dispose after leaving property.
- All employees will wear face masks before entering customer property when working inside. Optional for outside services unless requested by customer or desired by tech.
- Technicians are recommended to wear goggles when applying disinfectant and any other chemicals which suggest protective eye covering.
- All staff will follow handwashing procedures of washing hands frequently and for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- All staff will wear masks for any customer interaction while maintaining 6’ of distance for safe social distancing guidelines.
- Disinfectant will be kept in all Green and Clean vehicles to maintain vehicles are sanitary and washed down properly.
- If any staff member shows any symptoms of Covid 19, they are required to get immediate testing. Employees will not return to work until results of tests are verified. Paid time off for such activities are provided under the The Families First Coronavirus Response Act.
Field Cleaning Procedures
- Green & Clean made the transition to appropriate solutions for disinfecting effective 3/15/2020. Our disinfectant products are EPA rated to disinfect Coronavirus.
- All cleaning towels to be laundered at Green & Clean Office using chlorine bleach to ensure proper sanitation.
- Newly laundered Mop Heads to be used for each property each visit.
- Disinfectant Fogging Services are now available to customers.
- Cleaning equipment to be disinfected between every property or residence.
- Access to office is limited to management and staff only, allowing for proper social distancing.
- All staff must continue to follow hand washing and sanitizing protocol, sanitizing hands before entering and exiting building, and washing hands for 20 seconds or more frequently.
- Disinfectant is readily available in various locations at office to perform additional disinfection at personal work stations.
- Office staff is required to self monitor for any potential Covid symptoms. If any symptoms present, employee is required to stay home.
- Work from Home Policy has been updated to allow for personal and family specific needs.